Monday, November 23, 2009

Week #5

Last weekends classes were full of information. The chapter presentations were interesting and very creative. I have already checked out Flicker and will use the "hover over" feature with my students when they are learning about artists and their techniques. They will love discovering the information that is hidden with in the image.The websites were also amazing. I have so much more to learn and only scratched the surface with my site. The most frustrating part of the weekend was deciding where to create my WebQuest. Google sites have to be redesigned and Microsoft Word has some technical issues. When I returned home last night and regained some mental strength, I checked out questgarden. Their templates are very easy to use and they assist you through the process. So, my quest in under construction!
Today is about getting ready for my daughters to come home for Thanksgiving!Yea! Let the vacation begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment