Sunday, November 8, 2009

week #3

The week went by so incredibly fast! I've been adding to my bookmarking collection. I feel very efficient knowing where everything is now and having it organized. I'm also checking out more WebQuests for final project ideas. The deadline for our planning sheet in next Sunday. I can feel the "stress factor" creeping back again! This afternoon I will be working with my partner to plan the "skit" and worksheet for our chapter. How entertaining can learning how to blog be? On a sad note, I had to say goodbye to my dog "Molly" on Monday after having her in my life for just under sixteen years. Was very difficult week and it also ended with a bang. My good friends daughter backed into my car. So yesterday I was off getting estimates for repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment