Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week #4

It's so beautiful outside today. I love the fall and can't wait to work out in my yard and rake some leaves. Last night I had some of my cohort buddies over for pizza. It was a gorgeous evening and we all relaxed in front of the fire. Last Wednesday I ventured back to Dodgen to work on my website. The bad new was that I no longer had a first page. Yes, all of that work vanished and I had to start from scratch. The good news if that after a frustrating three hours, I now have a new one. Now, I just have to figure out how to make my table have four cells and how to make each one interlink to each page of my website. I also just "dropped off" my WebQuest worksheet. That was a great way to plan and organize the whole process. I wish I could find better links and hope that there are way to clean up the extra unnecessary information that are on the pages.
I had one of my classes view my blog on Friday. They thought it was real cool! They love the idea of my going back to school and having homework.
Enough for now...the sunshine is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment