Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Week#7

This is the final week of school before the holidays. History is repeating itself as the children are sugared up and anticipating the parties, presents and upcoming vacation. On the other hand, I'm still trying to finish up projects and get their grades figured out for the next report card. At the same time,I'm also finishing up decorating, wrapping packages and maybe sending out a few more cards to faraway friends and family members."Sugared up" also applies to me as I have fresh baked cookies arriving daily from well intended students and parents. The staff room should be renamed the "stuff yourself room" with all the extra baked goods that land their. My belief is that if no one sees you eating it, then the calories don't count!I wish it truly worked that way. This year my wallet,exercise time,free time and pants are all too tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment